Tuesday, July 14, 2009

New Favorite Quotes:


Just a quickie today, but I thought it was worth sharing these monsterously good quotes because they are a few that float through my (mostly empty - see picture on the right) head almost every day (and effect my life for the better).

Also, I have a belief that once your brain has been exposed to something, it will never think that same as it did before - so if I can share something that will inspire, help, or revolutionize your thinking - I think that's pretty neato!

So here are a few:

"Imagination is more important that knowledge"
~Albert Einstein

"Be kinder than necessary, everyone is fighting their own kind of battle"
~I have no idea

"Be the change you want to see in the world"
~Ghandi

"What is a good man, but a bad man's teacher & what is a bad man, but a good man's job"
~Lao Tzu

"Character is what you do when no one else is looking"
~Again... I have no idea

"The Universe if full of magical things patiently waiting for our wits to grow sharper"
-Eden Philpotts

Feel free to add your own favorite quotes in the comments section...

No comments:

Post a Comment